Sunday, November 1, 2015

October Wrap-Up

October is over. My favorite month of the year. :( Oh well, November is my second favorite month, so it's all good.  I actually read quite a bit this month. Check it out.

Storm Siren
All the right ingredients but something fell flat for me.




The Fill In Boyfriend
Nothing new or unique enough.




Real Live Boyfriends (Ruby Oliver 4)
Perfect ending to a perfect series.




We Were Liars
So beautifully written but oh so SAD!




Me Before You
Still trying to wrap my head around this one.




The Happiness Project
All in all a good read. Nothing really groundbreaking or anything.





Wow! Can you tell that I have not felt like blogging? I promise reviews are coming. Favorite of the month was Real Live Boyfriends. Least favorite was Storm Siren.

12 comments:

  1. Wow! You did have a great reading month! :) I'm glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You'll have a good one again, don't worry.

      Delete
  2. That's a whole lot of reading! No wonder you haven't felt like blogging! Can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did so well this month! I'm still so happy you loved Real Live Boyfriends, I thought that was such a good end to the series. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on We Were Liars! The ending was spoiled for me so I don't really fancy reading it anymore, but I know so many people loved it so maybe I'll change my mind...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weren't the Ruby Oliver books the best? I loved them!

      Delete
  4. Do you enjoy We Were Liars then? It seems you talked about it a little at book club...Anyway, glad to see the reading, at least, is back on track! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't read it yet. Honestly, it was too sad and hopeless for my taste.

      Delete
  5. I've only read one of these -- THE HAPPINESS PROJECT. I liked it, although I don't remember being totally wowed by it. Glad you liked it, all in all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a pretty good month! I've never read any of the Ruby Oliver books! Maybe I should check them out!

    ReplyDelete