Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Review: Frostbite (Vampire Academy 2)

Title Frostbite (Vampire Academy 2)
By Richelle Mead
Genre YA paranormal/supernatural
Pages 327
Recommended by Natalie

First sentence I didn't think my day could get any worse until my best friend told me she might be going crazy.

Synopsis
Rose and company are back. With new characters and higher risks the adventure continues.



What it has going for it
I'm going to be completely honest with you...I read this book way back in March and have forgotten a good deal of it. :( I have not, however, forgotten that I liked it. Liked it even better than the first one. With the introduction of Adrian...Sigh! I'd been warned about his sexiness but not about his mystery. I think the mystery was better then how sexy he was...or added to it, anyway. The story was more exciting too. I liked that it jumped right into the action this time. I think what really gets me about these books is that they always have a crazy fun plot, (I'm a plot girl) AND awesome characters. I can't wait to read the rest of the series...I better hurry before I forget what's going on, huh?

What's lacking
Honestly I don't remember anything bugging me. I will admit that they're rather silly books with no real depth in them...so far, anyway, but I like them all the same.

Favorite moment
The whole scene in the pool was pretty fun.

Yea or Nay?
Yep, read and enjoy.    

7 comments:

  1. I really need to give these Vampire Academy books a try. I keep thinking they'll be kind of silly, but it seems like everyone likes them. If you think they're fun, they've got to be good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked this. I've wanted to read them for a while, but I just haven't got to them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not at all opposed to silly books without any depth in them. In fact I kind of prefer it that way. I don't want to think too much lol.

    I go back and forth on whether or not I should read this series. It interests me but I am already in the middle of so many series and I have a million unread books so I really don't need to add another bunch to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I LOVE these books. And Adrian. They get better

    Cait x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the VA series! So happy you're enjoying it. I actually kind of feel like rereading it now...

    ReplyDelete