Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Now YOU Can Appreciate A Soccer Post # 1

Yes, that's right you heard me. I know you suffer through my soccer posts and only read them for the hot pics. That's OK, I understand, but after clicking on over to Real Madrid's website today and reading about the teams trip to France for another round in the Champions League against Olympique Lyonnais, I saw this...


Come on, admit it, that's kinda sexy. I did find out the book he's reading is Three Yellow Roses by Raymon Carver (anyone read it?)  but not what books are in the stack.

So feast your eyes on that, book lovers, cause now you can see there IS something to love about soccer and the players. ;)

10 comments:

  1. Haha, you win! I do read your soccer posts just for the hotties :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, you are so right! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I love it! I love seeing my favorite celebrities reading. It's so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang, I knew it! ;)

    Suey, Yeah, there's just something about a guy reading...and that he's a soccer player, sigh!

    Selina, Me too.

    Jenni, I know! And then I have to find out what they're reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse me! I read your soccer posts for the intellectual stimulation and also...haha okay, I couldn't even finish the sentence. Hot guys it is. And I have to say, there is nothing sexier than a cute guy reading. Any intention of giving Three Yellow Roses a go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lan, Yeah, those hot guys will bring you back every time. I think that book is only in Spanish or was translated wrong because I can't find it. I did put The Alchemist on my TBR list because Casillas (the goal keeper) liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm I've always wanted to learn Spanish. It's such a beautiful language. Isn't it funny the people who influence us to read? I put book on my TBR that TV characters read...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Put a book in any guys hand and his sexiness immediately increases by 25% at the very least lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lan, I want to learn Spanish too. Sigh.

    Natalie, Agreed!

    ReplyDelete